Laundromat: 7am-10pm (Daily)
Dry Cleaning and Wash & Fold Service:
8am to 7pm (Mon-Sat) / 9am to 6pm (Sun)
Dry CLEAN, Laundromat & ALterations
Entrance and Parking on N. Florida Street
Clean All specializes in dry cleaning military uniforms. The service requires attention to detail and trained staff. Jackets and overcoats are heavy. They require deep cleaning through gentle cycles and high steam presses. The shirts require proper military sleeve creases.
1. We review the material by checking manufacturer's lable.
2. If there are no lables, then refer to similar garment or online uniform references.
3. Use protein stain removers to remove stains first. Then, tanning stain removers.
4. Use extra caution during pre-spotting and post-spotting procedures to avoid permanent damage to fabric.
5. Wet clean uniform only if the care tag allows and if it is acceptable in accordance with the military guidelines.
6. Overcoats or rain coats should not be cleaned on a daily basis considering cleaning process can break down fabric.
We match our prices with Fort Myers, Bolling Airforce Base and Navy Yard base prices. Give us a call for any type of dry cleaning or repair / alteration needs.
Clean All Laundromat & Dry Cleaners
5150 Wilson Blvd
Arlington VA 22205
703 528 8726